Boys grades 6-9 open to the priesthood; dads highly encouraged to come.
An unforgettable trip to Sacred Heart Apostolic School in Rolling Prairie, Indiana.
Leadership dynamics with the Apostolic school students, ice hockey, visits to Notre Dame and Chicago, Sacraments, sports, conferences, and more! Participate in the daily life of Legionary Apostolic students and consider if this is where God may be calling you.
March 12-19, 2016
|Base price per boy
(Covers: Gas, Skiing, Hockey, Entrance Fees, Tours, Lodging, NOT Transportation)
plus $20 spending cash for meals on the travel days.
Sacred Heart Apostolic School in Rolling Prairie, Indiana [map]
What to Bring
- Warm Clothes (think snow three days in a row)
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Sports Clothes
- Nice Clothes for Mass
- College Station/Bryan: Fr. Daren Weisbrod at firstname.lastname@example.org or 219.369.2018
- Austin: David Crawford at email@example.com or 512.584.7502
- Houston: Karen Engbarth at firstname.lastname@example.org or 832.928.8478
- Dallas/Ft Worth: Fr Michael Picard LC at email@example.com or 214.226.8524
- San Antonio: Abby Ross at firstname.lastname@example.org or 210.872.7005
- Trip organizer: Fr. Daren Weisbrod at email@example.com or 219.369.2018
Need more information?
Take a look at the flyer on the Promote tab or contact your city representative (listed above). Thanks!